Boo Door Decal
This adorable Halloween Boo! door decal has a friendly ghost that looks so cute on front doors! Have fun decorating with this vinyl door decal! The decals peels off without causing damage or leaving residue behind when you are finished using it.
The decal is sized at 12" long by 3" tall to fit front doors perfectly. You can also cut the decal between the text and the ghost if you wish to lay the decal out in a different way such as moving the ghost to the right side of the text versus the left side of the text.
All our decals are removable allowing them to be used on almost any surface. They are a damage free decoration.
© Royce Lane Creations, LLC 2021
All rights reserved
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as:
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
• We reserve the right to use/share/publish any photos shared with us on our websites or via electronic communications for advertising of our products unless expressly requested not to do so.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
•Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Donna LaBarre, am the data controller of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Donna LaBarre 22269 Royce Ln Waynesville, MO 65583
Etsy estimated delivery dates are just estimates. They are not guaranteed. Expect USPS holiday shipping delays.
We do not guarantee delivery dates.
The Christmas cutoff date is December 1. Orders placed after this date may not arrive in time for Christmas.
All our items are handmade to order. Processing times are
2-6 business days. Orders are processed in the order they are received. If you need your order sooner, please purchase express processing.
For personalized items with a photo proof, processing time begins once the photo proof is approved.
We ship USPS First Class. USPS Priority Mail and USPS Priority Mail Express shipping options are available. Contact us if you need these shipping options.
Thank you for buying handmade!
Please check all details before submitting an order.
Returned packages that need to be re-shipped will incur additional charges.
All delivery times are estimates. I am not responsible for shipping delays.
If your package is lost, a claim will be filed 21 days (domestic) after the ship date for US orders.
Contact me immediately for decals damaged during shipping. I will need photos to submit a claim. Keep the box, contents, and packing materials until the claim has been settled.
You may be asked to bring the box, contents and packing material to your local Post Office for inspection.
IMPORTANT: No refunds or replacements will be given if a customer refuses to provide adequate proof of damage.
I ship via the United States Postal Service.
NOTICE: During Covid packages may be significantly delayed. I am not responsible for delays. I make no guarantees for any delivery date. Please see our shop policies for more information.
My standard shipping is First Class Mail.
If you want your items faster, I offer Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express as shipping upgrades. Contact us if you would like either of these shipping methods.
Please make sure that your mailing address is deliverable by the United States Postal Service when placing an order.
Please double check all order details before submitting the order.
Returned packages due to insufficient address or wrong address will incur additional fees to cover re-shipment.
Please check our shop announcement for current processing times. Generally processing times are 2-5 business days, however, during slower times we can ship faster.
For personalized items that are sent a photo proof, the processing time begins once to photo proof is approved by the customer. Please check your email and reply promptly. If a photo proof is sent to the email address Etsy has on file for the customer and no response is received back, the order will be processed as is to meet the shipping deadline.
Please check your Etsy messages for communications about your order.
1 Business Day does not include weekends or U.S. Federal holidays. If the ship date falls on a federal holiday the package will ship the next business day.
Our decals stick to most surfaces, however, I make no guarantee decals will stick to all surfaces because of paint type, soil, etc If you are not certain a decal will stick to your surface, order a test piece prior to placing an order.
Vinyl or fabric wall decals are not recommended for use on gritty or sandy textured surfaces.
Vinyl decals may not adhere well to surfaces painted with low voc, voc free paints, or some stain resistant painted surfaces.
All surfaces must be clean and dry before applying decals. I recommend washing surfaces with a solution of mild dish soap and water and allowing the surface to dry completely before applying decals.
For window decals, wash and dry the surface and make sure that no dust or residue is left.
Our vinyl is a professional grade of removable matte vinyl.
This 3-year film removes cleanly and easily for up to 2 years after application and has a matte surface that suppresses unwanted reflection.
My removable decals leave no residue on walls, glass, windows etc. upon removal up to 3 years after application.
Our vinyl can be used on many surfaces such as walls, glass, appliances etc.
You will see a note box with the listing. Please type all information in that box.
Some personalized decals will include a proof. Emails will be sent to the email address on file with Etsy. PLEASE check the email address and shipping address for correctness.
For orders that are sent a proof, if you do not respond to the email with the proof within 24 hours, the order will be processed as is to meet our shipping deadline.
I am not responsible for customers who do not check their Etsy account/email for messages.
If no color preferences are given with an order, the decal will be made in the default colors as shown in the 1st listing photo.
Some custom and personalized items come with a photo proof. Others do not.
If you want to see a photo proof before your decal is cut, type a note in the note box during check-out.
If a photo proof is sent and no response is received after 24 hours the decal will be cut as was shown in the emailed photo proof. This is done to not hold up orders. Our turn around time is very fast, so please check your email! And please make sure the email address associated with your Etsy profile is correct.
If you are trying to match colors, I highly recommend that you order color samples before placing an order. Some colors are very similar in appearance and can appear differently depending upon what other colors are in the room or the lighting level in the room.
Please be aware that colors can appear differently on electronic devices due to display setting differences. We are not responsible for these differences. If you need to match colors or verify a color, please get a color sample first before placing an order.
Color sheets with samples of all our vinyl colors are available for purchase in our shop. We will send up to 2 colors samples free of charge. Contact us prior to placing an order for color samples.
Kindly ask other household members if they may have received the package and set it aside.
Also check with your local post office as they are responsible for the final delivery and can provide you with the GPS coordinates of the delivery scan.
If the package/envelope is not located, it may have been stolen. Please contact your local police department to9 file a report.
No refunds are given for packages marked delivered by USPS.