No Grass Stains... No Glory, No Bruises ...No Story! wall decal
This baseball decal will look great in any boy's room.
This decal comes in several sizes and will be customized to your color choices. The colors in the photo are dark blue and black.
Please see our color chart in the 2nd photo and copy and paste the following into the notes to seller box during the checkout process so I can customize your decal:
1) Batter and the word "BASEBALL" color. Please choose 1 color
2) The quote, "No grass stains...no glory. No bruises...no story!" text color
If no color preferences are stated, the default colors for the decal are Dark Blue and Black as shown in the photo.
We make this same decal in an XLG size 50x40. You can find the larger size in our Sports Decals section of the shop.
Our decals are die cut and do not have a background. All background colors, including white, are strictly for demonstration purposes and represent negative space where wall color will show through the design.
Some sizes of this decal will come in several parts.
*** OUR WALL DECALS***
• Need a different size? Contact us for pricing.
• Decals can be used on most surfaces including some textured (except grainy/sandy)
• Washable and durable. Will not fade, crack or peel.
• Our decals are removable, but not reusable, will not damage walls.
• Custom design your wall decals! Contact us for pricing.
• Made in USA
Vinyl and fabric decals may not adhere well to low voc or voc free paints or stain resistant paints.
If you are not sure a decal will stick to your wall, purchase a test piece before placing an order.
*** INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS***
• Easy installation instructions will be included with your order.
*Images and colors are for display purposes only and may not accurately reflect the actual size and/or color of the item.
*** THANKS FOR VISITING!!!***
♥ ♥ ♥ BECOME OUR FAN ♥ ♥ ♥
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as:
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
•Ch ange, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Donna LaBarre, am the data controller of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Donna LaBarre 22269 Royce Ln Waynesville, MO 65583
I ship via the United States Postal Service. Orders shipped outside the United States will ship via International First Class Mail.
My standard shipping is First Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail shipping depending on the weight of the package.
If you want your items faster, I offer Priority Mail and Express Mail as shipping upgrades. You can select either of these methods in the cart.
USPS First Class Mail estimates a 2-5 business day delivery
USPS Priority Mail estimates a 1-3 business day delivery
USPS Priority Mail Express estimates a 1-2 day delivery
Please make sure that your mailing address is deliverable by the United States Postal Service when placing an order.
Orders are shipped to the address you select in Etsy during the checkout process. Please check all details before submitting an order. Packages that are returned and need to be re-shipped will incur additional postage costs.
All delivery times are estimates. I am not responsible for items delayed during shipping for any reason.
If your package is lost, a claim will be filed 30 days after the ship date. This is per USPS policy.
Contact me immediately for decals damaged during shipping. I will need photos to submit a claim. Keep the box, contents, and packing materials until the claim has been settled. You may be asked to bring the box, contents and packing material to your local Post Office as part of the claim process.
Our vinyl decals stick to most surfaces, however, I make no guarantee that decals will stick to all surfaces. If you are not certain a decal will stick to your wall or surface, order a test piece prior to placing an order.
Vinyl or fabric wall decals are not recommended for use on gritty or sandy textured surfaces.
Vinyl decals may not adhere well to surfaces painted with low voc, voc free paints, or stain resistant painted surfaces.
All surfaces must be clean and dry before applying decals. I recommend washing surfaces with a solution of mild dish soap and water and allowing the surface to dry completely before applying decals.
For window decals, wash and dry the surface and make sure that no dust or residue is left.
Processing times are 1-6 business days.
For personalized items that are sent a photo proof, the processing time begins once to photo proof is approved by the customer. Please check your email and reply promptly.
1 Business Day does not include weekends or U.S. Federal holidays.
You will see a note box once you are in the checkout process. Please type all information in that box.
If for some reason you don't see the box, don't worry! You can send me an Etsy message with the information, or you can email me at email@example.com
Some personalized decals will include a proof. Emails will be sent to the email address on file with Etsy. PLEASE check the email address and shipping address for correctness.
For orders that are sent a proof, if you do not respond to the email with the proof within 24 hours, the order will be processed as is to meet our shipping deadline.
If no color preferences are given with an order, the decal will be made in the default colors as shown in the 1st listing photo.
Our vinyl is a professional grade of removable matte vinyl.
This 3-year film removes cleanly and easily for up to 2 years after application and has a matte surface that suppresses unwanted reflection.
My removable decals leave no residue on walls, glass, windows etc. upon removal up to 3 years after application.
Our vinyl can be used on many surfaces such as walls, glass, appliances etc.
To remove a decal, simply peel up a corner of the decal and peel away as if removing a piece of tape.
No. Vinyl decals stretch out of shape when removed. They are intended as a 1 use item.
If you are trying to match colors, I highly recommend that you order color samples before placing an order. Some colors are very similar in appearance and can appear differently depending upon what other colors are in the room or even on the lighting in the room.
Some custom and personalized items come with a photo proof. Others do not. If you want to see a photo proof before your decal is cut, type a note in the note box during check-out. If a photo proof is sent and no response is received after 24 hours the decal will be cut as was shown in the emailed photo proof. This is done to not hold up orders. Our turn around time is very fast, so please check your email! And please make sure the email address associated with your Etsy profile is correct.
Nov 21, 2016
Item arrived quickly and was as advertised. After watching the video, application was easy. Our walls have some texture, but it still worked fine.
May 27, 2015
Exactly as pictured and easy to apply. My 9 year old loves it, and so do I! Thanks!!