This is a one of a kind car rear window vinyl decal! It will look so lovely on the newlyweds car as they are driving away! So elegant, and you can only find this item here! What a lovely addition to the wedding decorations! A wonderful gift idea!
This decal is made using a premium font that is very modern and lovely. Perfect for wedding decals. Not overstated- simply elegant. Perfect for any style wedding.
This decal comes in white. If you prefer a different color, please state your color choice in the notes to seller box during checkout. Our color chart is in the 2nd photo.
Our vinyl is a professional grade removable matte vinyl that will not reflect sunlight. Perfect for car decals. When you are done with it, just peel it off!
Be sure to look at our other Just Married car decals, our wedding mailboxes, and our dance floor decal all sold in our Wedding section.
*** INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS***
• Easy installation instructions will be included with your order.
*Images and colors are for display purposes only and may not accurately reflect the actual size and/or color of the item.
*** THANKS FOR VISITING!!!***
♥ ♥ ♥ BECOME OUR FAN ♥ ♥ ♥
***For more information about our decals, please see our "Shop policies" and "More information" sections.***
Please refer to the listing measurements for all sizes as photos may not accurately represent sizes with regard to other items in the photos (ie furniture).
Measurements are all-inclusive for the entire width and height of decals. Sizes given are not for each letter.
Our decals are cut vinyl-not printed. They do not have any background-neither clear nor colored.
All decals are handmade to order.
1-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as:
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
• We reserve the right to use/share/publish any photos shared with us on our websites or via electronic communications for advertising of our products unless expressly requested not to do so.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
•Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Donna LaBarre, am the data controller of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Donna LaBarre 22269 Royce Ln Waynesville, MO 65583
I ship via the United States Postal Service. Orders shipped outside the United States will ship via International First Class Mail.
My standard shipping is First Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail shipping depending on the weight of the package.
If you want your items faster, I offer Priority Mail and Express Mail as shipping upgrades. You can select either of these methods in the cart.
USPS First Class Mail estimates a 2-5 business day delivery
USPS Priority Mail estimates a 1-3 business day delivery
USPS Priority Mail Express estimates a 1-2 day delivery
Please make sure that your mailing address is deliverable by the United States Postal Service when placing an order.
Orders are shipped to the address you select in Etsy during the checkout process. Please check all details before submitting an order. Packages that are returned and need to be re-shipped will incur additional postage costs.
All delivery times are estimates. I am not responsible for items delayed during shipping for any reason.
If your package is lost, a claim will be filed 30 days after the ship date. This is per USPS policy.
Contact me immediately for decals damaged during shipping. I will need photos to submit a claim. Keep the box, contents, and packing materials until the claim has been settled. You may be asked to bring the box, contents and packing material to your local Post Office as part of the claim process.
Our vinyl decals stick to most surfaces, however, I make no guarantee that decals will stick to all surfaces. If you are not certain a decal will stick to your wall or surface, order a test piece prior to placing an order.
Vinyl or fabric wall decals are not recommended for use on gritty or sandy textured surfaces.
Vinyl decals may not adhere well to surfaces painted with low voc, voc free paints, or stain resistant painted surfaces.
All surfaces must be clean and dry before applying decals. I recommend washing surfaces with a solution of mild dish soap and water and allowing the surface to dry completely before applying decals.
For window decals, wash and dry the surface and make sure that no dust or residue is left.
Please check our shop announcement for current processing times. Generally processing times are 1-5 business days, however, during slower times we can ship faster.
For personalized items that are sent a photo proof, the processing time begins once to photo proof is approved by the customer. Please check your email and reply promptly. If a photo proof is sent to the email address Etsy has on file for the customer and no response is received back, the order will be processed as is to meet the shipping deadline.
1 Business Day does not include weekends or U.S. Federal holidays. If the ship date falls on a federal holiday the package will ship the next business day. USPS does not deliver on federal holidays.
You will see a note box once you are in the checkout process. Please type all information in that box.
If for some reason you don't see the box, don't worry! You can send me an Etsy message with the information, or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some personalized decals will include a proof. Emails will be sent to the email address on file with Etsy. PLEASE check the email address and shipping address for correctness.
For orders that are sent a proof, if you do not respond to the email with the proof within 24 hours, the order will be processed as is to meet our shipping deadline.
If no color preferences are given with an order, the decal will be made in the default colors as shown in the 1st listing photo.
Our vinyl is a professional grade of removable matte vinyl.
This 3-year film removes cleanly and easily for up to 2 years after application and has a matte surface that suppresses unwanted reflection.
My removable decals leave no residue on walls, glass, windows etc. upon removal up to 3 years after application.
Our vinyl can be used on many surfaces such as walls, glass, appliances etc.
To remove a decal, simply peel up a corner of the decal and peel away as if removing a piece of tape.
No. Vinyl decals stretch out of shape when removed. They are intended as a 1 use item.
If you are trying to match colors, I highly recommend that you order color samples before placing an order. Some colors are very similar in appearance and can appear differently depending upon what other colors are in the room or even on the lighting in the room.
Some custom and personalized items come with a photo proof. Others do not. If you want to see a photo proof before your decal is cut, type a note in the note box during check-out. If a photo proof is sent and no response is received after 24 hours the decal will be cut as was shown in the emailed photo proof. This is done to not hold up orders. Our turn around time is very fast, so please check your email! And please make sure the email address associated with your Etsy profile is correct.
Jun 26, 2017
The decal looks great! We got the medium size and I think it will look great as long as we can apply it well. Everything is as pictured and arrived in a timely manner.
Feb 15, 2017
Jan 16, 2017
This decal arrived fast. It came with instructions how to place it on the car. It seems simple enough - I have not used the decal yet but I know it will be a special touch on our get a way car!
Oct 10, 2016
Arrived in great condition...I just hope I can follow the lengthy list of rules in order to apply it!
Aug 9, 2016
This is an excellent decal. We put this on a navy poster board and used on a hayrack for the bridal party get away. It went on very smooth and no problems.